in Herbal Help (an ayurvedic products)
- Patchouli Oil is a fresh and pure natural essential oil that is made from fresh plant. Patchouli Oil is used in the fields of medicine
- The health benefits of ginger root oil can be attributed to its digestive
- Jojoba oil is used as a replacement for whale oil and its derivatives
- such as cetyl alcohol. Jojoba oil is interesting for the industry because it is odorless and it has a viscosity which is temperature-independent. Applications vary from engine lubricating oil to cooking oil.
Black Pepper Oil
- Like many eastern spices
- pepper was historically both a seasoning and a folk medicine. Black pepper is produced from the still-green
- unripe drupes of the pepper plant. Black pepper is produced from the still-green
- unripe drupes of the pepper plant.
- Products made from neem trees have been used in India for over two millennia for their medicinal properties. Neem products are believed by Siddha and Ayurvedic practitioners to be Anthelmintic
- This is the only tropical fruit that is the source of two different spices
- obtained from different parts of the plant. The essential oil obtained by steam distillation of ground nutmeg is used widely in the perfumery and pharmaceutical industries.
Cinnamon Leaf Oil
- Cinnamon is a spice obtained from the inner bark of several trees from the genus Cinnamomum that is used in both sweet and savoury foods. The flavour of cinnamon is due to an aromatic essential oil that makes up 0.5 to 1% of its composition.
- Wintergreen berries are used medicinally. Wintergreen is a common flavoring in American products ranging from chewing gum
- and candies to smokeless tobacco such as dipping tobacco and snus. It is also a common flavoring for dental hygiene products such as mouthwash and toothpaste.
Wheat Germ Oil
- Wheat germ oil is extracted from the germ of the wheat kernel
- which makes up only 2.5% by weight of the kernel  Wheat germ oil is particularly high in octacosanol - a 28-carbon long-chain saturated primary alcohol found in a number of different vegetable waxes.
- Lemongrass Essential Oil is extracted from Cymbopogon citrate. Lemongrass oil has a lemony
- sweet smell and is dark yellow to amber and reddish in color
- with a watery viscosity.
- Palmarosa oil
- which has a scent similar to roses
- is added to soaps and cosmetics.Cymbopogon martinii is a species of grass in the lemon grass genus native to India and Indochina but widely cultivated in many places for its aromatic oil.
Eucalyptus Globulus Oil
- Eucalyptus oil has a history of wide application
- as a pharmaceutical
Eucalyptus Citriodora Oil
- The oil is extracted from the leaves of eucalyptus tree
- which is widely used for aromatherapy and in perfumes. While unrefined oil from the lemon eucalyptus tree is used in perfumery
- a refined form of this oil is used in insect repellents
- especially against mosquitoes.
- Geranium Oil is extracted from reliable sources so that the oil can provide fresh and natural solutions. Geranium Oil is made to balance the mind and emotions.
Ocimum Sanctum Oil
- Ocimum Sanctum Oil is also known as the best herbal tea to cure different kinds of ailments. Ocimum Sanctum Oil has great medical uses. The plant is cultivated for religious and medical purposes.
Ocimum Basilicum Oil
- Ocimum Basilicum Oil is a culinary herb prominently featured in Italian cuisine and also plays a major role in the Northeast Asian cuisine of Taiwan and the Southeast Asian cuisines.
- Rosemary is an aromatic evergreen shrub that has leaves similar to hemlock needles. The leaves are used to flavor various foods
- such as stuffings and roast meats.
- Citronella Oil is extremely useful as a perfume that can keep away different odor. Citronella Oil finds extensive uses in soap
- and in other kinds of flavoring industries.
Post your Requirement
You are looking for?